Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride a 2-passenger 450cc Honda ATV
- All protective gear and instruction included
- Get comfortable on the practice loop before heading out in the desert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included as an added convenience
Departure & Return
Located between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, in the middle of the Tourist Corridor.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
In a tour vehicle, travel to the ATV depot and get kitted out with a full-face helmet, goggles, elbow guards, and a chest protector. Hop on the 2-passenger 450cc Honda ATV and take a loop or two around the test circuit to make sure you feel comfortable. The practice loop includes all the obstacles and challenges that you'd find during your tour.
Once you're confident, take off down the paths through five different areas of the desert, sprawling over 247 acres (100 hectares). The guide is with you the whole time, taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including desert and beach. Finish up your ride by crossing the Los Cabos Canyon Bridge.
Opt to purchase lunch at the Lion's Den Restaurant before returning to your hotel for drop-off at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for backseat riders is 10 years
- Valid drivers license mandatory
- Minimum age for drivers is 18 years old
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- People with back, neck or heart problems, vertigo, osteoporosis, and pregnant women will not be able to take part in the tour
- Minimum weight is 90 lbs (40 kg)
- Maximum weight is 240 lbs (110 kg)
- Note: Cameras are not allowed on tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Park Entry Fee of 20 USD per person must be paid at park.
- Collision insurance mandatory 35 USD per vehicle must be paid at park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This place has everything ATV, UTV, ziplines, bungee jumping, zoo, water park and a restaurant with cold beer and killer nachos!" See review