- Los Cabos water tour with a choice of sea activities
- Cruise past Los Arcos and Lovers Beach
- Zoom through the water with a motorized sea scooter or go snorkeling
- Learn to balance on a stand-up paddleboard
- See a local colony of sea lions
- Kayak in the clear blue water
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours and all equipment included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
What To Expect
See secluded beaches and rugged rock formations before docking at a spectacularly serene cove to enjoy your exciting water-based activities. Test your balance on a precarious paddleboard; speed over the sea on a powerful sea scooter; strap on a snorkel to marvel at the magnificent marine life or calmly kayak to explore secretive spots around the bay. Let your knowledgeable guide inform you of the diverse wildlife that inhabits the water, keeping your eyes peeled for dolphins, turtles, manta rays and even humpback whales if a suitable season.
Remove your wetsuit and reenergize with chilled water and fresh fruit as your boat continues to cruise towards some of the area’s most spectacular scenery; gasp at the dramatic curve of El Arco (The Arch) and absorb the amorous ambience of the remote Lover’s Beach. Admire a languid sea lion colony before heading back to the Cabo San Lucas marina, where light snacks and refreshments await.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
- Maximum weight limit 265lbs / 120kgs
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to boat design, bathrooms and shade are not available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Los Cabos Sea Adventure: Snorkeling, Kayaking and Stand-Up Paddleboarding.