4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional gear (29 inch wheel Trek Roscoe 6 bikes)
Traditional Mexican Buffet lunch
Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo
Safety helmets and gloves
Eco Farm with Mezcal Experience, recycled paper made out of camel dung and recycled plastic plant.
Food and beverages not mentioned
20 usd fee per person to be pay at tour check in location
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer pick up from and to most hotels in Los Cabos area. If your Hotel don't appear on this list, please contact us prior your tour date to schedule your pick up time. For exact pick up time from your hotel please contact us at least 1 day prior your tour date to confirm your exact pick up time, will be assigned according to your hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Min. age 8 years old
- Min. height: 5 ft (1.50 meters)
- Max. weight 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Cameras and GoPro are not permitted at certain points for safety reasons
- Guests must be fully mobile, have a good physical condition, and must have previous knowledge of riding bicycles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Cabos Mountain Bike Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Cabos Mountain Bike Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Cabos Mountain Bike Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Cabos Mountain Bike Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Los Cabos Mountain Bike Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboBaja California SurLos CabosMountain Bike Tours - Baja California SurMountain Bike Tours - Los CabosMountain Bike Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory