- Full-day snorkeling eco-tour, with sightseeing near La Paz
- Learn from your expert guide about marine life in the area
- Enjoy lunch on La Paz’s boardwalk, the ‘Malecón’
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive at La Paz, and put on your professional wetsuit and snorkeling gear. Sail over the shimmering surface of the Sea of Cortez until you reach the natural habitat of the whale sharks. It won’t be hard to spot the enormous animals, whose size compares directly to a yellow school bus; however, don’t fear the 40-foot (12-meter) stature as whale sharks are considered the sea’s most gentle giants.
Submerge yourself in the warm water with a supervised guide, and then marvel at the whale shark’s agile elegance in spite of their size. Follow the direction of your guide as you swim the waters near the natural habitat. Climb back on board for a refreshing rest and observe the water for manta rays, dolphins, and even humpback whales.
Next, venture to the stylish Malecon, a blissful beachfront boardwalk, to pleasure your palate with crunchy tacos, refreshing soft drinks, and tangy tequila. Revitalized, stroll and enjoy the bespoke boutiques of the beach before you return to your minivan for the relaxing journey back to Los Cabos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by La Paz Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour and Lunch From Los Cabos.