4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a private on this 29-foot custom catamaran in the Sea of Cortez. Hop aboard the vessel, which boasts lounge furniture, one bathroom, ice coolers, a sound system, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and floating mats. The boat, which can hold up to 18 passengers, will be anchored by a semi-private beach. From there, you can head to Lover’s Beach and Pelican Rock to snorkel or take a stroll along the water. The tour is completely customizable.
- Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, paddle board, and more without crowds
- Several departure times throughout the day are available
- Select an early evening time slot to catch the sunset
- Food and drink is not included; bring your own or choose a catering option
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Chips and salsas
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
G Dock, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all ages and conditions
- Bathing suits
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY la Isla Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Can I bring my own food and drinks on board the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas?
A:Absolutely! The tour already includes water, sodas, ice coolers with ice and biodegradable, disposable dishes, however, you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
Can I bring my own alcohol on board the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas?
A:Yes, you may bring your own alcohol. We also provide water, sodas, and ice coolers with ice for your convenience.
Is there a restroom on board the boat during the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas?
A:Yes, there is a private restroom on board for your convenience.
What type of boat is used for the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas?
A:We sail on a comfortable 35-foot custom-made two-story catamaran.
What should I bring with me for the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas?
A:We recommend bringing sunscreen, towels, bathing suits, sunglasses, and any additional food/drinks you may wish to have.
Is the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas tour handicap accessible?
A:Yes, however, we do require advance notice to prepare the boat. Please advise any special needs in the "Special Requirements" box upon check out.
Can I participate in the Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo San Lucas if I am arriving on a cruise ship?
A:Yes! Our dock is approximately a 10-minute walk from the cruise port. You may walk or take a taxi upon arrival. Please specify your cruise ship name and arrival time in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo san Lucas ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo san Lucas ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo san Lucas ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo san Lucas ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Catamaran private snorkel tour Cabo san Lucas
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSnorkelingHoneymoonWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasStand Up Paddleboarding - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Baja California SurHoneymoon - Baja California SurStand Up Paddleboarding - Los CabosSnorkeling - Los CabosHoneymoon - Los CabosStand Up Paddleboarding - San Jose del CaboSnorkeling - San Jose del CaboHoneymoon - San Jose del CaboCategory