2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Skip a sandy walk and hop in the saddle instead for a horseback ride at Cabo San Lucas. Suitable for beginners and novice riders, the ride offers a way to admire the Pacific Ocean coastline from a different vantage point, while going at an easy pace. You’ll ride in a small group that’s limited to just 15 people and follow a guide for a horseback experience where assistance is always nearby.
- Book a horseback tour on the beach that’s created for beginner riders
- Save space when you pack, and use safety equipment from the stables
- Explore the sandy shores of the Pacific Ocean coast with ease on a horse
- Meet other horse lovers in a small group that’s limited to 15 riders
Saved to wishlist!
A horse and the tour.
Tips not included with price and greatly appreciated.
Mandatory Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person must be paid at park location before doing tour.
Departure & Return
Carretera Federal 19 Migriño, 23590 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is for beginners and novice riders.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride on Beach and Desert
1 hour 35 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasHorseback Riding - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurHorseback Riding - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosHorseback Riding - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboCategory