- Los Cabos scuba diving experience for beginners
- Learn to scuba-dive in an underwater hotspot of biodiversity
- Practice your newfound skills in a protected environment before embarking on a guided dive with a PADI certified instructor
- Get up close to mantas, turtles and schools of tropical fish
- Enjoy an above-sea sightseeing tour of iconic sights like Lovers Beach and The Arch
- Includes the expertise of PADI certified guides
Departure & Return
Ask for Plaza Gali in front of "Playa Grande Hotel"; our shop is inside the plaza, behind the OXXO convenience store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Drinking alcohol is not recommendable at least 12 hours before diving
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manta Scuba Diving
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend asking for Mario as an instructor and diving with Manta." See review