3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Food and beverages not mentioned
Land fee access $20 usd per person
Insurance for ATV vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer pick up from and to most hotels in Los Cabos area. If your Hotel don't appear on this list, please contact us prior your tour date to schedule your pick up time. For exact pick up time from your hotel please contact us at least 1 day prior your tour date to confirm your exact pick up time, will be assigned according to your hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Cabos Combo: ATV + Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Cabos Combo: ATV + Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Cabos Combo: ATV + Horseback Riding?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Cabos Combo: ATV + Horseback Riding?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Phones/cameras were not allowed, as they had their own 'paparazzi' (who wanted us to pay $120+ for a few of their pictures, or $20 for just 1 picture)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Los Cabos Combo: ATV + Horseback Riding
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 3 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboBaja California SurLos Cabos4WD Tours - Baja California SurHorseback Riding - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Los CabosHorseback Riding - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosExtreme - Los Cabos4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboHorseback Riding - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboCategory