2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mount up for a thrilling camel ride on the beaches of Los Cabos and enjoy magnificent views along the Pacific coast. Trek through an ecological reserve, stopping to admire the native plants and wildlife, then return to the ranch for delicious lunch of Mexican cuisine, accompanied by a tequila tasting.
- Guided camel trek along the beaches of Los Cabos
- Delicious buffet lunch of Mexican cuisine with tequila tasting
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Los Cabos hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Entrance fee ($20 USD per person payable on site)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CalypsoTrip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Ride & Encounter at Los Cabos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Ride & Encounter at Los Cabos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Ride & Encounter at Los Cabos?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboCategory