Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about the different species from your marine biologist guide
- Feel comfortable knowing that your tour is practiced responsibly
- Free second tour if you don't see whales (December 15 to April 15)
Departure & Return
We are located in Plaza Bonita in the Cabo San Lucas Marina. From the main road you can find us behind Starbucks and from the marina side you will find us behind Nowhere Bar. Parking available at Plaza Bonita ($2usd/hour) or Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall (±$1usd 1st 4 hrs and 5 mins from our office).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight limit for this tour is 300lbs
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whale Watch Cabo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff