- Drive or ride in a double TV through desert and canyon landscapes
- Cross riverbeds and sand creeks before reaching Margaritas Beach
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure
- Safety briefing and hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure point: G-Force Adventures. Highway Cabo San Lucas - Todos Santos, Km. 106. On our free transportation takes 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and 60 minutes from San José del Cabo. On your own transportation takes 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and 45 minutes from San José del Cabo.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, jeans and comfortable shoes
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY G-Force Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms