- Skip the tourist traps and discover the freshest seafood in Cabo San Lucas
- Explore with a Cabo San Lucas local with decades of restaurant experience
- Hear fun facts about Baja seafood and the food scene around the coast
- Leave with tips for more Cabo San Lucas restaurants and dishes to try
Departure & Return
We meet in downtown Cabo San Lucas outside the entrance of Hard Rock Cafe which is next Squid Roe nightclub, not to be confused with Hard Rock Cafe Resort. We will be wearing a AvoCabo Food Tours t-shirts (black or white? It is best to not enter the address but just the name Hard Rock Cafe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY AvoCabo Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms