Departure & Return
See Sight Tours will email you directly to confirm the meeting location and time of your Airport Transfer. Upon arrival, a representative will be waiting for you in the Arrivals Hall, holding a sign with the first and last name of the lead traveler, as well as the See Sight Tours logo. It is the travellers' responsibility to have appropriate and valid documentation when crossing at the border.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are welcome to bring their own car seats. Please advise upon booking as this will reduce the total number of seats available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands