1 day 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
Personal vehicle shuttles
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation of equipment to/from launch site
Tie down straps
Lessons (Includes transportation to and from site)
Guided Tour (Includes transportation to and from site)
Departure & Return
17921 US Hwy 285 , 17921 US Hwy 285, Nathrop, CO 81236, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Pick up all rentals from Dvorak Expeditions Main Base:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dvoraks Expeditions Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rentals: 1-Day Personal Floatation Device PFD ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rentals: 1-Day Personal Floatation Device PFD ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rentals: 1-Day Personal Floatation Device PFD ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rentals: 1-Day Personal Floatation Device PFD ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuena VistaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ColoradoWater Equipment Rentals - ColoradoCategory