Departure & Return
Located in central Colorado, just 2 miles south of Buena Vista in the small, unincorporated town of Johnson Village - on the east side of the Arkansas River. Our location is near most major resort towns including Keystone, Vail and Breckenridge, and 2.5 hours from Denver.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years (increases at high water during late May and early June)
- Section may close during high water (late May through early June)
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not available for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Aware Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Numbers Extreme Whitewater Rafting.