2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Browns Canyon National Monument on a white-water rafting adventure. Spend a few hours shooting the Class III rapids, perfect for beginner or intermediate paddlers, in the company of a guide—perfect for families who want to raft together. Keep a lookout for local wildlife such as big horn sheep and blue heron as you paddle, learning about the area through your guide's commentary.
- Rafting guide provides instruction and ensures safety
- Beginner/intermediate rapids are a perfect trip for families
- All equipment provided
- Spot and learn about local wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
14825 US Hwy 285, Salida, CO 81201, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years old and 50 lbs
- Rapid classifications and minimum requirements can change depending on water levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monumental Expeditions
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Browns Canyon Half Day Rafting
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeRaftingFloat Trips White Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuena VistaNature and Wildlife - ColoradoWater Tours - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoRafting - ColoradoFloat Trips - ColoradoWhite Water Rafting - ColoradoCategory