Departure & Return
Departure Point: River Runners at Browns Canyon Address: 24070 County Road 301 Buena Vista, CO 81211 Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are inherent risks with whitewater rafting. All participants must assume that risk. Everyone will need to read and sign a waiver/release form. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian’s signature on the form.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Runners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Browns Canyon Half Day Raft Trip - 10am.