- Skip the standard historical tour in favor of a fun treasure hunt
- Solve an investigation and take part in blind tasting challenges
- Four different Belgian beers samples are included in the price
- Spend a fun afternoon with a group of small group of adventurers
Departure & Return
The animator will wait for you at the "Café des Halles", inside or on the terrasse (the entrance in front of the Roi des Belges café)
You end in the historical center of Brussels, really close from your starting point. But we may not tell you exactly where, that would be cheating!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beer My Guest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Treasure Hunt and Beer Tasting in Brussels.