- Get around Brussels with a 24-, 48-, or 72-hour Brussels Card
- Free admission to over 41 museums across the city
- Use your Brussels Card to enjoy discounts at a variety of shops and restaurants
- Free guide book and city map
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Points
What To Expect
Every card comes with a comprehensive guidebook that provides useful information on establishments associated with the card as well as a city map. Find information on every one of the 30 museums in the guidebook in 3 languages.
Upgrade to include a public transportation ticket with your Brussels Card so you can easily navigate the city to each location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children receive discounts at most museums and attractions. As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 you don't have to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money
- Children aged 6 years old and under travel free of charge on all public transport if accompanied by adults.
- When buying the public transportation ticket in combination with the Brussels Card, you save the normal 5-euro cost of issuing the transportation ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Brussels Museum Council
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.