Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Bruges and Ghent’s canals and architecture on an all-day adventure
- Work with a local guide to customize the tour to suit your interests
- See medieval sites like the Basilica of Holy Blood and a 13th century belfry
- Make the most of limited time during your trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
any address in Brussels
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- brussels port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YS BELGIUM LIMOUSINE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private tour : Treasures of Flanders Ghent and Bruges from Brussels Full day.