- Full-day excursion to Luxembourg from Brussels
- Take a scenic drive by comfortable coach through the beautiful Ardennes region
- Discover Luxembourg highlights such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Royal Palace of the Grand Duke, and the Place d’Armes
- Enjoy free time to wander through Luxembourg's Old Town at your leisure
- Explore the picturesque town of Dinant and see its impressive 13th-century cathedral
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Embark on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city with your guide, visiting alluring landmarks like the Royal Palace of the Grand Duke, the ambient Place d’Armes and the 17th-century Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Next, head to the modern side of the city to see prominent government buildings that play a pivotal role in the European Union. Hear of the history of the European Court of Justice and the Secretariat of the European Parliament and then revitalize with a traditional lunch in a local restaurant (own expense).
Enjoy some leisurely free time exploring the charming Old Town before returning to your vehicle for the scenic drive back to Brussels. On route, stop in the picturesque town of Dinant to marvel at its 13th-century Gothic cathedral and 19th-century citadel. You reach central Brussels by mid-evening.
Please note: entrance fees on this tour are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drive from Brussels to Luxembourg takes approximately 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Luxembourg & Dinant, The beauty of the ardennes.