Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Brussels is the world’s chocolate capital, so satisfy your cravings and unwrap the country’s cocoa-rich history on an artisan chocolate tour of Brussels. Led by a gourmet guide with nearly a decade of experience in confections, visit the city’s finest chocolatiers for guided tastings. Learn how cocoa beans are transformed into decadent truffles and bars, and get tips on tasting treats like a pro as you nibble 12 different chocolates in total.
- Sample some of the world's best chocolate on a boutique tasting tour
- Learn how to properly taste chocolate to bring out its full flavor
- Avoid touristy and mass-produced treats, visiting only the finest confectioners
- Led by a guide specially trained in chocolate making
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour with professional and trained, passionate chocolate expert
1.5 hour walking tour with guided chocolate tasting from only the best chocolatiers (not the mass-produced kind)
12 exceptional, refined chocolates from award-winning chocolatiers
Explanation of the bean-to-bar process from start to finish (and anything else you wanted to ask about chocolate)
Tour of the beautiful city center and its historical landmarks, including the famous Grand Place, Galerie St Hubert and Sablon
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rue au Beurre 40, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Pl. du Grand Sablon, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 10 and older can come alone
- Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult
- Those with any kind of food allergies please message us so that we can accommodate your needs :)
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cocoa Journey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exceptional Chocolate Tasting Tour with a Trained Chocolate Expert in Brussels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Exceptional Chocolate Tasting Tour with a Trained Chocolate Expert in Brussels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Go on this tour it is fun and you learn much." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Exceptional Chocolate Tasting Tour with a Trained Chocolate Expert in Brussels
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBrusselsFood Tours - ZaventemUnique Experiences - ZaventemChocolate Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - ZaventemFood Tours - BrugesUnique Experiences - BrugesChocolate Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - BrugesFood Tours - LilleUnique Experiences - LilleChocolate Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleCategory
Avenue LouiseCinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)AtomiumStella Artois BreweryGrand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate MuseumBelgian Comic Strip CenterCiamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)BELvue MuseumRoyal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)St. Michael and St. Gudula CathedralEuropean ParliamentHotel TasselLion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)Horta MuseumADAM Brussels Design MuseumMusical Instruments Museum