8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in Belgium on a day tour of Ghent with stress-free round-trip transport from Brussels. Going with a guide ensures you never get lost, as well as learn little-known facts and anecdotes about the area’s highlights, from the Belfry Tower to the harborfront. Free time to explore Ghent and Bruges is included for your convenience.
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Brussels
- Go with a guide: Listen to anecdotes about top landmarks
- Includes free time to explore at your own pace
- Weekday and weekend time slots available
Saved to wishlist!
Professional multilingual guide
Entrance Castle of Counts
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 61, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ghent, our fairytale city. A connoisseur tour for small parties?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ghent, our fairytale city. A connoisseur tour for small parties?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghent, our fairytale city. A connoisseur tour for small parties?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBrusselsBus Tours - ZaventemCity Tours - ZaventemWalking Tours - ZaventemFull-day Tours - ZaventemBus Tours - BrugesCity Tours - BrugesWalking Tours - BrugesFull-day Tours - BrugesBus Tours - LilleCity Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleFull-day Tours - LilleCategory
Belgian Comic Strip CenterAutrique House (Maison Autrique)European ParliamentBELvue MuseumCinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)Royal Belgian Institute of Natural SciencesHotel SolvayMuseums of the Far EastHotel TasselAtomiumBrussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)AutoworldHard Rock Cafe BrusselsHalle Gate (Porte de Hal)St. Michael and St. Gudula CathedralMOOF MuseumMusical Instruments MuseumStella Artois Brewery