Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip transfers from Brussels are included
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional guide will lead the way
- Free time for shopping and exploring is built in
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you in the direction of some great food spots :)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bus day trip to Ghent from Brussels .