Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit both UNESCO–listed Bruges and Ghent with ease in one day
- Explore top attractions like Saint Bavo Cathedral and Walplein Square
- Your guide shares the city’s rich history and heritage
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Brussels
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots :)
- Groups over 24 pax must use headphones in Bruges, you can purchase them for 1€ a pair directly to our guides
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bus day trip to Bruges & Ghent from Brussels .