6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer from cruise port to main square of Bruges (AM)
Private transfer from Bruges to cruise port (PM)
Private official tour guide for 3 hours in Bruges
Entrance to Church of Our Lady included
Other entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zeebrugge Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private shore excursion from Zeebrugge to Bruges with driver and guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private shore excursion from Zeebrugge to Bruges with driver and guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private shore excursion from Zeebrugge to Bruges with driver and guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private shore excursion from Zeebrugge to Bruges with driver and guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesShore Excursions - FlandersBus Tours - FlandersCity Tours - FlandersPorts of Call Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersShore Excursions - LilleBus Tours - LilleCity Tours - LillePorts of Call Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleShore Excursions - BrusselsBus Tours - BrusselsCity Tours - BrusselsPorts of Call Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)GroeningemuseumBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)De Halve Maan BreweryOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)DuveloriumHistorium BruggeSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Friet MuseumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)