2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors, this time-saver walking tour covers the highlights of picturesque Bruges in just a few hours. Tick off iconic landmarks in Grote Markt and Burq Square, from the Basilica of the Holy Blood to the famous medieval-era tower, the Belfry, discovering fun facts along the way.
- A private walking tour of Bruges
- Enjoy a fully personalized travel experience for groups of up to 24
- Cover the city’s most renowned attractions in a single outing
- Listen to little-known facts and legends, and get insider recommendations for your trip
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrote Markt Bruges in front of the Belfry.
Every day on different hours. We adapt ourselves to your wishes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 24 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hispano Tours VOF
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68333P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentWalking Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleCategory
Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)GroeningemuseumHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Friet MuseumChoco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumBurg SquareCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)