2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Bruges is a city with centuries of history and many fascinating legends. Learn all about them on this private guided tour. You’ll visit many of Bruges’ must-see attractions, such as markets, churches, a lake, and even a brewery. Listen to the stories associated with each place. You’ll get a much better understand of the city than you would if touring alone.
- Receive personalized attention and go at your own pace on a private tour
- Hotel transfers are included
- An ideal tour for first-time visitors to Bruges
- History and architecture enthusiasts will love this tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarkt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return DetailsBurg, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Highlights of Bruges: History & Legends?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Highlights of Bruges: History & Legends?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 62056P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrugesWalking Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - GhentBeer & Brewery Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentWalking Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleCategory
Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)De Halve Maan BreweryCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Burg SquareBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)DuveloriumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Choco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumFriet MuseumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Historium Brugge