Are you interested in?
Beer & Brewery Tours
30 Tours & Activities
Bruges Beer Museum (Brugs Biermuseum) Tours
7 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
44 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Any other food or drinks not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointBruges / Brugge, Stationsplein 5, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return DetailsBelfry of Bruges, Markt 7, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Guias Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bruges walking tour with cheese and beer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bruges walking tour with cheese and beer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Bruges walking tour with cheese and beer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bruges walking tour with cheese and beer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 61268P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrugesWalking Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleWalking Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsCategory
Historium BruggeDuveloriumHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)De Halve Maan BreweryOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Burg SquareCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)GroeningemuseumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Friet MuseumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)