1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the stories behind Belgium’s famous beermaking heritage at the Bruges Beer Experience. Learn about the monks who were early brewing innovators, how best to pair beer with food, and the cultural aspects of beer drinking in a fun and interactive setting. Conveniently located in the historic city center, the museum also offers a special non-beer exhibit just for kids, plus a bar with more than a dozen Belgian draught beers for the grown-ups.
- Learn the history of Belgian beer at a fun and engaging museum
- Browse beer exhibits with a high-tech audio guide
- Special nonalcoholic kids' tour keeps younger visitors engaged
- Purchase famous and craft Belgian beers at the on-site bar
Saved to wishlist!
Use of a tablet computer with headphones
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointBruges Beer Experience (Bruges Beer Museum), Breidelstraat 3, Bruges 8000 Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible. The Beer Experience is located on the first, second and third floor of a protected monument. Unfortunately, the building does not have a lift
- Storage: free lockers are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruges Beer Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68601P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrugesAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersAttractions & Museums - GhentMuseum Tickets & Passes - GhentAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleCategory
Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)GroeningemuseumOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Historium BruggeDe Halve Maan BreweryHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)DuveloriumLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Friet MuseumChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)