2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel across two of New York’s iconic bridges in the space of a few hours—and enjoy a one-of-a-kind perspective on the city’s waterfront—on this seamless, small-group tour by bike. Beginning in the morning, meet your guide in Brooklyn’s DUMBO neighborhood, and grab your bike and helmet. Cycle across the Manhattan Bridge into Chinatown, continue along the water, and head to South Street Seaport. From Lower Manhattan, cycle next across the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge, as you make your way back to DUMBO.
- Cycle across the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges, all in a single bike tour
- A small-group tour gives you an intimate way to explore the New York City
- Enjoy top-notch waterfront views, and explore Lower Manhattan and DUMBO
- Get a top value, with all needed cycling gear included for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1 Carlton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, USA
Lockaway Self Storage, Green Gate, Please wait for you guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Wear weather appropriate clothing
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Bicycle Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBrooklynCity Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New York CityMountain Bike Tours - New York CityCity Tours - Long IslandMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandCategory
Barclays Center Tours & TicketsEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & TicketsDomino Park Tours & TicketsJacques Torres Chocolate Tours & TicketsDumbo Tours & TicketsArtists & Fleas Tours & TicketsSunset Park Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Bridge Park Tours & TicketsThe Cyclone Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Children's Museum Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Museum Tours & TicketsGreen-Wood Cemetery Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Tabernacle Tours & TicketsSunset Park Tours & TicketsDyker Heights Tours & TicketsProspect Park Tours & TicketsGrand Army Plaza Tours & TicketsFlatbush Avenue Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library) Tours & Tickets