3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the power of the Thompson River aboard a motorized raft during this 3.5-hour afternoon tour from Lytton. Power through waves and rapids, with names like Devil's Kitchen and the Green Monster, as you travel along 22 miles (36 km) of the river. Admire views of canyons along the way, and take a break for a riverside snack. A safety briefing, parking and access to changing facilities are included on this British Columbia rafting experience.
12pm departure time on Sunday to Friday
- 3.5-hour motorized rafting trip from Lytton
- Ride a raft on the Thompson River
- Blast through rapids and waves along 22 miles (36 km) of the river
- Enjoy views of canyons and the warm desert climate
- A riverside snack, safety briefing, parking and access to changing facilities included
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary rafting gear included
Professional certified guides
Transportation not provided to/from Lytton Base
Departure & Return
Departure PointHyak Lytton Base
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8 years old and 65 lbs (29.6 kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passengers are required to sign a waiver upon tour check-in
- Appropriate footwear required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hyak Wilderness Adventures Inc.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13336P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
VanDusen Botanical GardenGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Callaghan ValleyEnglish BayButchart GardensVancouver Olympic CauldronMuseum of VancouverSalt Spring Island Fisherman's WharfChurch & State WinesGulf IslandsShannon FallsDowntown VancouverBill Reid GalleryCanada PlaceVictoria Bug ZooGreen LakeWhistler Mountain Bike ParkFairmont Empress HotelWhistler Village