4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Low resolution souvenir photos (available from FaceBook)
Neoprene wet suits & socks Wind-resistant jackets High-performance water helmets US Coast Guard approved Type V lifejackets. Available on cold days: Wind-resistant splash pants Neoprene mitts
High resolution souvenir photos (available to purchase)
WHAT TO BRING: Closed shoes that can get wet. Swimsuit or lightweight underclothes for under the wetsuit. Towel and dry shoes for after. Sunglasses/ glasses with tie-on. Extra medication/ EpiPen.
Departure & Return
621 Victoria Rd, Revelstoke, BC V0E, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Blue Yonder Rafting Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Revelstoke Rapids?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Revelstoke Rapids?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Revelstoke Rapids?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Revelstoke Rapids?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBritish ColumbiaExtreme - VancouverRafting - VancouverWhite Water Rafting - VancouverExtreme - Vancouver IslandRafting - Vancouver IslandWhite Water Rafting - Vancouver IslandExtreme - WashingtonRafting - WashingtonWhite Water Rafting - WashingtonCategory
Mt. Tolmie ParkHarrison River Garibaldi Provincial ParkAlexander FallsAudain Art MuseumPacific Marine Circle RouteBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureSquamish Adventure CentrePort of VancouverSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Vancouver Olympic CauldronFort StreetHR Macmillan Space CentreMiniature WorldGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Vancouver ChinatownArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaFairmont Chateau WhistlerBloedel Conservatory