- Travel by bus through Bristol on an "Only Fools and Horses" tour
- Visit filming locations from the classic TV comedy
- Great way to see another side of the city
- Half-day tour leaves you time to do other things during the day
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at the Tour Meeting Point at the bus stop Temple Meads (T1) on Temple Gate near the bottom of Station Approach next to Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour to ensure a timely start.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands