Are you interested in?
- Guided walking tour of the ruins of South Cadbury Castle
- Magnificent views of Somerset and Glastonbury Tor
- Learn the legend of King Arthur's Camelot from an expert guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt Dunstan's Car Park next to the Glastonbury Abbey on Magdalene Street.
Our day will begin at your scheduled tour time, as we will meet at the St Dunstan's Car Park next to the Glastonbury Abbey entrance on Magdalene Street in Glastonbury.
This tour requires a good deal of walking and a level of fitness. To best be prepared for the day, one may consider the following:
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Bring additional layers of clothing for the weather can be temperamental
- Bring water and snacks as you feel compelled to bring
- Don't forget your camera!
Return DetailsSame as pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a Walking Tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking with Wizards
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Camelot Crusade.