3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover sides of Brighton that you’d never think to put together on this independent food tour, with a whopping seven stops at some of this quirky city’s foodie hotspots. You might be meeting food industry revolutionaries, discovering British seaside signatures, or testing out sustainable solutions to the climate crisis. All tours are suitable for omnivores, vegetarians and vegans, but please let us know your dietary requests.
- Try bites at seven different establishments, including street food stalls
- Enjoy enough samples and nibbles to make up a full lunch
- Off-the-track walking tour—wonderful way to discover the city
- Great insight into Brighton’s mix of hippie values and seaside tradition
Saved to wishlist!
Exclusive discounts at participating establishments (should you wish to purchase anything)
Departure & Return
Ann St, Brighton BN1 4GP, UK
11am - In front of the church.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Let us know your accessibility requirements when making your booking enquiry and we’ll do our best to ensure the tour is suitable
- Our tours are not suitable for children under 12 year olds and have been designed with adults in mind. Please let us know when booking if your group includes children
- A few of our route stops have seating, but you’re not guaranteed a seat. You can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour.
- The tour is a total of approx 2.5 miles – broken up into about 6-7 stops – at a leisurely pace.
- Our tours go ahead in all weathers so be sure to come prepared for all eventualities. Umbrellas don't really work in Brighton (it can get very windy!) so if it’s wet we recommend waterproof coats with hoods etc.
- As long as you can remain mobile over 3 hrs with a fair bit of walking and standing - this tour is for you!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brighton Food Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The V.I.B (Very Independent Brighton) Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The V.I.B (Very Independent Brighton) Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The V.I.B (Very Independent Brighton) Walking Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrightonDining Experiences - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory