1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This is the ideal way to get an overview of Brighton’s history and popular landmarks. Save time reading a guidebook and get a comprehensive introduction to the city from a guide instead. Along the way, visit the main attractions in the city’s Royal Pavilion and historic Old Town areas such as the Brighton Palace Pier, Brighton Beach, and North Laine.
- Go on a tour of Brighton’s most famous sights and landmarks
- Tick off popular spots such as Brighton Beach and The Lanes
- A guide reveals stories about the city you might not discover alone
- Discover quirky independent shopping spots such as North Laine
Saved to wishlist!
Full colour map of Brighton - Free to all participants
Local, professional tour guide.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Brighton Story Guided Walk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during The Brighton story - walking tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 89592P1
Compare Similar Experiences
The Brighton story - walking tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 29 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBrightonWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory