2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Departure & Return
Brighton and Hove , Brighton and Hove, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
St. Bartholomew’s Church Ann St, Brighton BN1 4GP,UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Opatrip England
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magic Christmas Tour in Brighton ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Magic Christmas Tour in Brighton ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrightonChristmas - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory