Departure & Return
We meet at the entrance of the I360 shop. This is at the beachside. When you have your face in the direction of the tower (face to the road), it is the shop entrance to the right.
As this is a running tour and therefore cover more ground, we finish for example near the Marina, in Hove, Kemptown or anywhere else near the city centre. You can either walk back or take a short bus ride.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands