- Discover top city landmarks, including Brighton Pier and North Laine
- Learn about Brighton’s unique culture and history from your guide
- Get the most out of your time, covering more distance than possible by foot
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure to suit you
Departure & Return
The Meeting Point is in front of the Unitarian Church, New Road, Brighton
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jolly Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.