Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a thrilling ride to Lake Taneycomo in a jet boat
- Take in the beauty of the Ozarks while you ride
- Listen to local stories and legends from your captain
- A central meeting point in Branson Landing makes for an easy departure
Departure & Return
Head to the Branson Landing in Branson, MO. We recommend free parking in the north lot, near Belk Department Stores or in the paid parking garage for easiest access to our kiosk & dock. Our kiosk is located right next to Arcade City & Saltgrass Steakhouse
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- An Adventure Agreement must be signed before boarding the Jet Boat
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age due to length of tour but this is left to parent's discretion
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and tour size. If canceled due to poor weather or tour size, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All children 7 & under must wear a provided life jacket at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Branson Jet Boats
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.