- River rafting trip on the Soca River from Bovec
- Let a professional guide lead you on a rafting trip
- Stop along the way to wade in the clear waters of the Soca and look for trout
- Marvel at the scenery and natural wonders of the Soca Valley
- Choose from several available tours throughout the day
- Avoid extra hassle; all the necessary gear is provided
Departure & Return
The starting point for rafting is in our office in the center of Bovec (main square). You will recognize us by two red flags with our logo in front of the office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Swimming knowledge is mandatory for everyone.
- Not recommended for guests with BMI higher than: for women 30, for men 40.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sport Mix
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms