- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Bournemouth
- See all the main sights of this scenic seaside city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board
- Hop on and off as you please at any of the stops
- Pass valid for 24 or 48 hours
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Choose to remain on the bus for the entire loop, or disembark whenever an attraction captures your attention.
Gaze at the scenic curve of Bournemouth’s coast; hop off to absorb the cosmopolitan charm; or enjoy the botanical beauty of Boscombe Gardens. At Bournemouth Pier, be amazed by Europe’s first synthetic surf reef and you’ll be able to purchase unique souvenirs at The Square.
See the Itinerary for a full list of stops serviced.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is seasonal and typically operates between May - September but dates may vary each year
- From Bournemouth Pier: First tour: 10:00am, Last tour: 5:00pm, From Poole Quay: First tour: 11:00am, Last tour: 6:00pm.
- Full tour duration: 90 minutes
- Tour frequency: Every 60 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- All vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience