- Learn how to ride a high-tech electric bike in Boulder
- Discover the location of the city’s best street art
- Feel the bike’s power while cruising urban trails and greenways
- See more of Boulder on this extended 3-hour tour option
Departure & Return
We'll meet behind dojo4, off the alley just pass the 2-story mural.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Public restrooms are NOT available at the departure point. There will be some along the way.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY JD's Joyrides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands