- Stroll a section of the Freedom Trail that’s densely packed with sites
- Costumed guide shares stories from Boston history
- Convenient departure point is easy to reach with public transit
- Choose between a range of departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
This is the Visitor Center inside the Boston Common. You can check in with the historical interpreter in front of the entrance to the Visitor Center.
Right near multiple restaurants, subway stations and historic landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The Granary Burial Ground is wheelchair accessible through a separate entrance. Guests who cannot climb stairs will be required to leave the tour momentarily and navigate to a separate entrance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot maintain a leisurely pace during an approximate 1 mile, 90 minute walking tour
- GUESTS WHO CANNOT CLIMB STAIRS may use a separate entrance to the Granary Burial Ground.Some guests, such as those in a wheelchair, will need to depart from the tour momentarily and rejoin the group within the cemetery gates.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Salem Night Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide.