Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
All visitors will use the WalknTours app to take the tour. When you get to the Boston Common Visitors Center, open the WalknTours app, login/register your account, open the "Freedom Trail Experience part 1" tour, click purchase and use the Experience code to unlock the tour.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at the USS constitution just outside of the ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "This is a very deceptive app… I paid seven dollars for the app, ,Started the tour, and learned that the first three stops were free, but the remaining eight stops I had to pay an additional $4.99… Outrageous!" See review