Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the South End in a fun and memorable way with this Sweet & Savory Food Tour. Make your way through this iconic Boston neighborhood, stopping for treats like Venezuelan appetizers and French-Cambodian cuisine. As you walk, admire the architecture and learn about the area’s rich cultural history. Your guide will share insider knowledge and point out hidden gems along the way.
- Explore the South End on foot
- Taste a wide range of delicious foods
- International and local cuisines
- All expenses included
Saved to wishlist!
3-3.5 hour guided walking tour
All food tastings from local eateries
A hearty helping of history, architecture and local culture
Food, Facts and Fun!
All fees and taxes
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included in your ticket price. If you have a great time and wish to consider, gratuities are graciously accepted at the conclusion of the tour.
Parking is available at multiple parking lots in the South End. Confirmation will include 2 recommended parking options that range from $2.5/hour to $15 per day. Additionally, on street, metered parking is free on Sundays.
Departure & Return
Orinoco: A Latin Kitchen , 477 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA 02118, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours run rain or shine - we have fun in all types of weather, so please come prepared for the forecast!
- This experience is not recommended for participants under 12 years of age
- This experience is not appropriate to attend with toddler or infants and strollers are not permitted on any of our tours
- All participants must have a ticket and advance ticket purchase is required.
- Please Note: Departure location varies by travel date. Exact meeting location provided with confirmation.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bites of Boston Food Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sweet & Savory South End Neighborhood Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sweet & Savory South End Neighborhood Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Sweet & Savory South End Neighborhood Food Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sweet & Savory South End Neighborhood Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sweet & Savory South End Neighborhood Food Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBostonFood Tours - MassachusettsCity Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsFood Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemFood Tours - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Boston Public Library Tours & TicketsSkywalk Observatory Tours & TicketsInstitute of Contemporary Art Tours & TicketsHarpoon Brewery & Beer Hall Tours & TicketsGranary Burying Ground Tours & TicketsQuincy Market Tours & TicketsCharlestown Navy Yard Tours & TicketsBack Bay Tours & TicketsOtis House Tours & TicketsWillard Brook State Forest Tours & TicketsBoston Theater District Tours & TicketsVilna Shul Tours & TicketsMayflower II Tours & TicketsBoston Athenaeum Tours & TicketsCopley Place Tours & TicketsConcord Tours & TicketsStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Tours & TicketsPlymouth Tours & TicketsMartha's Vineyard Tours & TicketsBoylston Street Tours & Tickets