- Explore multiple historic New England sites in just one day—ideal for travelers short on time
- Bypass lengthy queues with skip-the-line entrance to Plimoth Plantation
- Admission to the Mayflower II included as an added convenience
- Round-trip transport by mini coach ensures a stress-free excursion
Departure & Return
*For those who do not require hotel pick-up, please meet at the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel main entrance (must be confirmed as your pickup location).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, get a sense of daily life in the 17th century as you skip the long entry lines and explore the Plimoth Plantation museum. When you leave the museum, proceed to Plymouth Harbor to check out the famous Plymouth Rock, followed by free time for lunch (own expense), souvenir shopping, and independent sightseeing.
Then, proceed to the National Monument to the Forefathers, known as one of the largest solid granite monuments in the world. Then, board your mini-coach for a journey along the South Shore coastal region.
Stop in Quincy, MA, to observe Peace Field, birthplace to two U.S. Presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams. Continue on and pass by iconic landmarks such as Scituate Lighthouse, Weymouth, MA, and the Cohasset Mansions that line Jerusalem Road.
Finally, board the Mayflower II, a replica of the 17th-century ship that first bought Pilgrims to New England. Learn about their historic journey and life onboard as they set sail for the 'New World'.
You’ll then transfer back to Boston, where you’ll receive a drop-off at select hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Infant seats are not available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Food and drink (non-alcoholic) is allowed on the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New England Trips Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Boston to Plymouth Day-Trip with Plimoth Plantation, Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock.