- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Intimate group atmosphere and plenty of time for questions
- Tour is perfect for history buffs
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city intimately
Departure & Return
Tours begin at 1 Washington Street—next to Staples Connect, west of the Citizens Bank Tower—due northwest of the Old State House. Please call/text your guide at 857-770-1482 if you are having issues finding the tour group!
Our tour concludes in the shadow of historic Old North Church in Boston's North End, within the pedestrian-only zone famous for its equestrian statue of the Midnight Rider, Paul Revere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub Town Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands