Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the The Massachusetts State House
The tour ends at the historic Granary Burying Ground. Here your guide will explore the stories of its most famous residents- Sam Adams, John Hancock and Paul Revere, just to name a few.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours Boston
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Death and Dying Ghost Tour in Boston.